On this path effort never goes to waste, and there is no failure. Even a little effort toward spiritual awareness will protect you from the greatest fear.
Every person goes through different stages of transformation and understanding. Just because a person does not always behave in a mature manner does not mean he is immature and dull. Every person has the power in him to change himself. He has the power in him to learn from his mistakes and implement them in his life. He can become a good person. He can become a pure soul – a holy soul. He has the ability to master himself to self perfection. Self mastery is the key. Meditation is the way. This world is like a playground where we give our best performance from the learning’s that we have acquired in our journey. There is nothing in life which can stop a person from realizing the true potential of what he is.
There is a saying that goes “Anything in life that is really worth is worth working for”. Every person gets what he seeks if he really works towards it. Listed here are a few pointers towards working on self-
- Listen, keep your mind open to all ideas and what others have to say, reason it and take your own individual decision.
- Express your thoughts only when required and think clearly before you speak or any action (Action – consequences).
- Continuous sharpening of communication skills helps to express clearly and put your point across.
- Consciously self introspecting about the actions and speech and working on building good and noble character traits.
- Don’t advice until asked for.
- Don’t expect others to behave the way you want. Value and respect their feels and their way of life. Don’t try to control other person’s life for your desires or expectations. His/ her life is their own and has the freedom to lead it the way they want it.
- Should not have an attitude of “I know everything”.
- Work on self mastery, to have complete control on one self’s thoughts and emotions. Don’t work for self excellence because you want to show off in front of others or because others want. Do it because you want to attain the highest perfection and want to be the purest of purest soul.
Authored by GANDHARV