Quote’s from Kahlil Gibran
1. A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle.
2. Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood.
3. Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof.
4. If the other person injures you, you may forget the injury; but if you injure him you will always remember.
5. Knowledge of the self is the mother of all knowledge. So it is incumbent on me to know my self, to know it completely, to know its minutiae, its characteristics, its subtleties, and its very atoms.
6. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.