Each person has the potential in him to become better and best, pure and purest of Being day by day. One simple step daily towards the direction of learning and evolving can bring lot of changes in the way we perceive the world around us. We are fortunate to have the ability to transform ourselves from where ever we stand today. The only thing that can stop us from this is we ourselves.
Below is a list of books that I would recommend anyone to read- it’s about meditation, yoga and healing. All these books have really helped me. I hope it may help you too.
Enjoy reading! Do share your views and list of books that you find very interesting and helpful for the growth.
- The Joy of Living: Unlocking the Secret and Science of Happiness by Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche, Eric Swanson
- B.K.S. Iyengar Yoga: The Path to Holistic Health by B.K.S. Iyengar
- Raja Yoga by Swami Vivekananda
- Living with Kundalini by Gopi Krishna
- The Third Eye by T. Lobsang Rampa
- The Relaxation Response by Herbert Benson and Miriam Z. Klipper
- Essential Reiki: A Complete Guide to an Ancient Healing Art by Diane Stein
- Hands of Light: A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field by Barbara Brennan and Jos. A. Smith
- Light Emerging: The Journey of Personal Healing by Barbara Brennan
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
- Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian L. Weiss
- Wheels of Life by Anodea Judith
Authored by GANDHARV